1. Artist must be a current undergradute, or graduate student at the City University of New York.
2. Film or media must have an Asian or Asian American reference:
- production involving at least one Asian personnel (director, producer, writer, cinematographer, actors)
- have an Asian American theme (cultural, familial, social, political)
- Asian related topics (East, South & West Asia, and the Pacific Islands)
3. Length of film or media is limited to thirty minutes.
4. All work must be submitted on Mini-DV or VHS format.
5. No limit on the number of entries per person.
6. All work must include credits of the people working on the project.
7. All entries must be accompanied with the signed entry form. Click Here For Entry Form
*When prompted, select Save, and then print out entry form.*
8. Artist must be available to attend the Film / Media Festival on the evening of Friday, May 14, 2004.
9. Artist can pick up their entries at the festival. After the festival, all remaining entries will be discarded unless there is a separate agreed arrangement.
10. Submit all work to:
Asian American / Asian Research Institute
25 West 43rd Street, Room 1805
New York, NY 10036